In 2019, Mitsubishi Motors increased car sales in the USA by 2.5% to 121,046 vehicles – the highest Mitsubishi sales in the US since 2007.
Mitsubishi Motors North America announced it closed the 2019 calendar year with its best annual sales performance since 2007. With 121,046 vehicles sold, the total calendar year 2019 sales represented an increase of 2.5 percent over 2018. This performance marks the seventh consecutive year of annual sales increases for the brand and the third-straight year of sales over 100,000 vehicles.
Mitsubishi Motors Sales by Model in the USA in 2019
Mitsubishi sales in the US by model or nameplate were as follows in 2019:
Mitsubishi 2019 Sales Highlights
- Mitsubishi Motors reported its seventh-straight year of sales increases.
- 2019 was Mitsubishi Motors’ third-straight year of 100,000-plus sales.
- December 2019 saw a 10.3 percent increase over December 2018.
- During 2019, MMNA completed the relocation of its U.S. corporate headquarters from Cypress, to Franklin, Tenn. The move is the most visible and substantive aspect of the reinvention of the Mitsubishi Motors brand in the U.S.
- MMNA launched the redesigned 2020 Outlander Sport, the first production example of Mitsubishi’s new bold and dynamic design. It is a look at the future design direction of the brand.
- MMNA welcomed 38 new dealerships to its North American network, continuing the expansion of the brand into important new markets.
Car Sales by Brand in the USA in 2020 (Full Year)
- →→ Latest car sales statistics by brand in the USA
- →→ Global Sales by Brand Worldwide in Full-Year 2022, 2021, and 2020.
Car Sales by Brand in the USA in 2020 (Full Year):
- FCA (Jeep, Ram, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Alfa Romeo)
- General Motors (GM, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC)
Car Sales by Brand in the USA in 2019 (Full Year)
- FCA Group (Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Fiat, Alfa Romeo)
- General Motors (GM, Buick, Cadillac, GMC, Chevrolet)
- Jaguar Land Rover
About Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc.
Through a network of approximately 350 dealer partners across the United States, Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc., (MMNA) is responsible for the sales, research and development, marketing and customer service of Mitsubishi Motors vehicles in the U.S. 2018 marked the brand’s sixth consecutive year of sales growth.
Located in Franklin, Tennessee, MMNA is a part of the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance. Mitsubishi continues to lead the way in the development of highly efficient, affordably priced new gasoline- powered automobiles, while using its industry-leading knowledge in battery-electric vehicles to develop future EV and PHEV models.